- Created: Tuesday, 17 April 2018 11:52
Failing to turn up for an appointment and not contacting the surgery to cancel it has an adverse effect on other patients and the smooth running of the surgery.
It leads to:
- An increase in the waiting time for appointments
- Frustration for both staff and patients
- A waste of resources
- A potential risk to the health of the patient
Patients booking appointments and then failing to attend may mean that you are not able to see the doctor on the day that you wish to.
The practice has a policy on patients not attending appointments which in extreme cases can result in the patient being removed from our practice list. If you wish to cancel the appointment you can do so by the following methods:
- PHONE: 0208 678 5420
- TEXT: Texting back 'CANCEL' to your appointment reminder text
- PATIENT ACCESS: By cancelling your appointment via your Patient Access Portal
Please help us utilize out appointments as best as possible by cancelling any appointments that you no longer require. Your appointment can then be given to someone else and a new one can be offered to you if needed.