- Created: Wednesday, 14 September 2016 14:01
The flu vaccination is available every year on the NHS to help protect people at risk of flu and its complications.
Our second flu clinic of the season will be held on Saturday 1 October from 8:30am to 10:30am. This is for adult vaccinations only - childrens clinics will be held later this month.
No need to book, just walk-in on the day.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
(More info here: Who should have the flu jab?)
- are very overweight
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person
Further Adult and Child flu clinics will be made available soon and vaccinations will also be offered during routine appointments.