- Created: Tuesday, 30 June 2015 11:26
The Met Office raises a level two alert if a heatwave is imminent. This means there is a high chance that temperatures over the next few days could pose significant health risks. Read tips on how to cope in hot weather.
- the elderly
- the very young
- people with chronic or long-term medical conditions
- Created: Tuesday, 23 June 2015 15:01
The Living Wage Foundation is pleased to announce that Clapham Park Group Practice has been accredited as a London Living Wage employer.
The London Living Wage commitment will see everyone working at Clapham Park Group Practice, regardless of whether they are permanent employees or third-party contractors and suppliers; receive a minimum hourly wage of £9.15 - significantly higher than the national minimum wage of £6.50.
- Created: Monday, 19 January 2015 10:50
Clapham Park Group Practice
Patient Participation Group
- Created: Monday, 01 December 2014 11:48
The Friends & Family Test is about giving patients the opportunity to provide quick feedback on their care and treatment experience.
You can say what is going well and what can be improved so that people who make decisions about local healthcare can take your views into account.
- Created: Tuesday, 14 October 2014 15:39
The risk of Ebola to the general public in the UK remains very low.
- Created: Monday, 17 March 2014 16:28