ABOUT PATIENT ACCESS
If you wish to, you can now use the internet to book appointments with a GP, request repeat prescriptions for any medications you take regularly and look at your medical record online. You can also still use the telephone or call in to the surgery for any of these services as well.
Being able to see your record online might help you to manage your medical conditions. It also means that you can access it from anywhere in the world should you require medical treatment on holiday.
The services is open 24/7/365 and can be accessed from your home PC, Tablet or Mobile phone.
Available Patient Services
The following Services are available to all registered patients.
- Book / Cancel Appointments - This service is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
- Order Repeat Prescriptions
- View Medical Records
- Update Address Details
What can’t be booked into online appointments?
There are a number of things that online appointments are not suitable for. We would ask that you do not use these slots for the following items:
- Medicals including HGV, PSV, Foster/Adoption, Military, Employment, Life Insurance & Medical reports etc. Please contact our reception team to arrange an appointment for these.
- Cervical screening and coils (either change, removal or check) Please contact the surgery to arrange a nurse appointment for cervical screening or a doctors appointment for coils.
- Travel Vaccines. Please complete a travel risk assessment form on our website 6 to 8 weeks prior to travel. We will then be in contact with you within 5 working days with next steps
- Minor surgery(cryotherapy/wart freezing clinic)
- Podiatry/Dental/Optical. Please contact the relevant professional.