Accessible Facilities Available
Please let us know if you have a disability or communication need and if you feel there is something we can do to help your access to services at the practice.
- A portable hearing loop is available in the practice. Please ask at reception if you would like to use this within your consultation.
- We have step free access throughout the majority of our building
- Automatic entrance doors
- Online access allowing prescription requests, appointment bookings and test results
- Routine and urgent GP telephone services
- A disabled parking bay by the front entrance
- We are redeveloping our practice in 2019 to improve our facilities. These improvements will include accessible toilets, wider consulting room doors, and more.