KNEE PAIN SELF-REFERRAL AT GUY'S & ST THOMAS'
What is a self-referral?
A self-referral offers you access to a specialist without the need to see your GP first. A self-referral may also reduce your wait to access an expert opinion, advice and treatment of your condition and puts you in control of your care.
Do you have KNEE PAIN?
If you are pregnant or under 17 years of age, please arrange a GP appointment.
What to expect when you self-refer:
- Your referral will be reviewed within two working days by a specialist physiotherapist.
- You will be contacted by telephone or letter to arrange this appointment.
- Waiting times for an appointment are based upon what you have advised the hospital within your self-referral. If necessary the hospital will arrange to see you sooner but you should expect to be seen within 6 weeks for a long-standing knee problem.
To self-refer to Physiotherapy at Guy’s & St Thomas’, please click here.
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- eConsult (Self Help)
- About Self Care
- BMI Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Explore Body Map
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Live Well
- NHS Choices - Health Links
- Self-Help Guides
- Stay Healthy
- Quit Smoking
Update Clinical Record
Update your clinical record by sending us your latest information, such as height, weight, blood pressure, smoking status, alcohol consumption...