Please let us know if you have a disability or communication need and if you feel there is something we can do to help your access to services at the practice.
- A portable hearing loop is available in the practice. Please ask at reception if you would like to use this within your consultation.
- We have step free access throughout the majority of our building
- Automatic entrance doors
- Online access allowing prescription requests, appointment bookings and test results
- Routine and urgent GP telephone services
- A disabled parking bay by the front entrance
- We are redeveloping our practice in 2019 to improve our facilities. These improvements will include accessible toilets, wider consulting room doors, and more.
There is a Hearing Loop in reception for use by people with hearing aids and the building has been designed and decorated to make it easier for people with visual problems. We have a disabled toilet and baby change facilities.
- British Deaf Association
- The Deaf Health Charity – SignHealth
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
Blind / Partially Sighted
If you or family members are blind or partially sighted we can give you a large print of our practice leaflet upon request. Please ask Reception for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please see the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the surgery but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs.