What is a self-referral?
A self-referral offers you access to a specialist without the need to see your GP first. A self-referral may also reduce your wait to access an expert opinion, advice and treatment of your condition and puts you in control of your care.
If you are pregnant and would like self-refer for antenatal care, you can do so by completing one of the below self-referral forms at your desired hospital:
- To self-refer for antenatal care at Guy's & St Thomas', please click here.
- To self-refer for antenatal care at St Georges Hospital, please click here.
- To self refer for antenatal care at King's College Hospital, please click here.
- To self refer for antenatal care at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, please click here.
Having a baby is a life-changing event that is different for everyone. It is important to get the right care for you and your baby. That means arranging referral to an antenatal clinic as soon as possible after you discover you're pregnant.
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- eConsult (Self Help)
- About Self Care
- BMI Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Explore Body Map
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Live Well
- NHS Choices - Health Links
- Self-Help Guides
- Stay Healthy
- Quit Smoking
Update Clinical Record
Update your clinical record by sending us your latest information, such as height, weight, blood pressure, smoking status, alcohol consumption...