Flu clinics are now running at Clapham Park Group Practice.
If you are eligible, book an appointment by calling the surgery on 020 8678 5420.
You are eligible for a free flu vaccine if you are:
- 65 and over (by 31st March 2023).
- Have a long term condition such as diabetes and heart disease.
- Are pregnant.
- Live with someone who is immunosuppressed.
- Receive carers allowance or a main carer for an elderly or disabled person.
- Children aged 2 or 3 years on 31st August 2022 will be offered the flu nasal spray.
- Eligible children aged 6 months to 2 years will offered the vaccine
- 50-64 year olds with no long term conditions will be eligible from 15th October 2022.
If you think you are eligible and have not received an invite, please contact the surgery.
Published: Oct 12, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.