How to Book an Appointment
- Speak with our reception team to book an appointment by calling us on 020 8678 5420 or speaking with our reception team at the front desk. You will be asked for information on your condition to ensure that you get the right care, in the right way, from the right person.
- Complete an online consultation via e-Consult. All e-Consults are reviewed by a clinician and patients are contacted directly either via phone, text or email (as applicable) by the end of the next working day.
What if I need urgent care on the day?
We offer an emergency Doctor telephone service between 08:00 - 11:00 and 13:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday. Capacity is limited and only emergency cases can be dealt with.
- Call our reception team on 020 8678 5420 – they will take your details and talk through your concerns.
If our reception team add your name to the emergency list, you will receive a call back the same day, usually within two hours. If you have a non-urgent query, our reception team will help signpost you to the right place.
The majority of emergency calls are resolved over the phone by our doctors, but sometimes we will ask you to visit the practice for an examination or a face-to-face discussion.
Lambeth Enhanced Access Hubs
The Lambeth Enhanced Access Hubs are shared GP services available to patients registered at a practice in Lambeth. They offer additional appointments with GPs and other medical professionals including Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
There are seven specially selected Enhanced Access Hubs presently offering extended opening times based in Clapham, Brixton, Stockwell, Oval, Streatham, Norwood and Vauxhall. They offer appointments seven days a week at the following times:
- 12:00 – 20:00 - Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 20:00 - Weekends and bank holidays
Please speak with our reception team to book an appointment at one of the Enhanced Access Hubs
We offer travel advice and vacciantions at the practice. Please visit our Travel page to find out more
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.